Following their programs in Morocco and Israel/Palestine, Saffron Caravan had an array of performances and music education classes:
- Srebrenica, Bosnia in the 20th anniversary year of the genocide in the former Yugoslavia
- Across the US in 2015-16, (including Chicago and DC)
- University of San Diego’s Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice, Art of Peace global conference opening performance. Also included a roundtable on the role of arts in conflict transformation using Saffron Caravan as a case study. (2016)
- On Chicago’s South side in 2017-2019 at Merit School of Music, Phillips Academy and Hyde Park’s Experimental Station, impacting over 500 students. Included an instrument drive with for Chicago’s at-risk south side and refugee youth
- In Chicago, the 2018 world premiere of Journeys, showcased their interdisciplinary work with refugee youth dancers.
- At DuSable Museum of African American History, (Smithsonian Museum in Chicago)
- Featured as part of WBEZ Worldview’s 25th Anniversary
- As a Chicago Council on Global Affairs’ Forum on Global Cities Adjunct Program.